WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT:
profsolly.com collects the following information: Contact information, including email address
WHAT DO WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR?
profsolly.com requires this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience and respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website and improve our website offerings based on the information and fee received from you.
- To improve our customer services
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer
- To send periodic email- the email address you provided for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining your order. In addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or services information, etc
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Parties who place their ads on this site may be placing and reading cookies on your users’ browsers, or using beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on your website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.